Sometimes it isn't easy to design an efficient learning environment.
We would like to help you with this topic with our checklist:
- is problem-oriented & contextual
- enables computerized learning
- offers user-friendliness
- offers small "learning nuggets"
- enables a variety of prospects
- supports cooperative learning
- supports learning through coaching
Maybe a combination from "classical" learning and cooperative, self-organized learning could be the key.
Let's try our video-trainings to convey basic knowledge and then switch to workshops etc.