Perhaps blended-learning is a topic that you are busy in your business now?
So first of all, we want to ask ourselves the question why you should consider to implement a blended-learning concept in your company.
During a learning process, it is especially important to maintain the motivation of your employees to keep learning constant and consolidate. Inside a classroom training your employees are indeed very motivated, but after that this motivation often dies down very quickly. Here blended-learning can help you combining classroom training with e-learning. The advantage of e-learning is in fact that these courses are virtually unlimited accessible and thus also the motivation for the classroom training can still be maintained. However, this requires certain self-learning skills of your employees.
To which points or questions should you now pay special attention when creating a blended-learning-concept?
- What is the target group your content is aimed? Does this target group have appropriate self-learning skills?
- What learning objectives do you expect from your employees?
- What learning content should be conveyed based on blended-learning?
- What period of time is available to achieve the learning objectives?
- What are the costs or what budget is available?
- What specific methods do you want to use?
- Are there any other special features?